The project is hosted on the US BCSD's award-winning Materials Marketplace software. This online tool enables participating companies and project staff to easily post materials available or desired, identify reuse opportunities, and exchange underutilized materials. Hundreds of companies - large and small - academic institutions, non-profits and entrepreneurs are using the Materials Marketplace around the world.
- Easy, secure, and confidential data input and by-product transactions.
- Expert support in reuse opportunity identification and materials exchange facilitation.
- Engage employees across your organization on creative material reuse; and easily educate users, regardless of prior experience.
- Environmental and economic benefits of the transactions tracked and reported.
- The Materials Marketplace is constantly being improved to make it more powerful, visually appealing, and user friendly.