One of the main objectives of the Network Meeting that took place on December 7, 2017 with the participation of over 50 companies was to showcase the opportunity the TMM digital platform poses in terms of matching materials. The 20 companies that took part in the workshop contributed to the identification of numerous opportunities and areas of cooperation.
- The main outcomes of the workshop that will be repeated regularly due to the positive feedback of the companies were as follows:
- Main sectors represented in the workshop were construction materials, food and beverages, recycling, FMCG and white goods manufacturing
- The total number of synergies identifies through the workshop were: 42
- The number of materials companies indicated they would be willing to give were: 31
- The number of materials companies indicated they be willing to take were: 18
- The majority of the identified synergy ideas were regarding R&D projects, refused derived fuels and recycling opportunities.
The outcomes of the workshop will be followed up individually with each company and the TMM platform will be presented as a powerful tool in actualizing the opportunities.